@EATinFRISCO's 25 Dishes You Must Try in Frisco
Frisco is constantly making headlines in Dallas for their blossoming restaurant scene. In light of that, I've created a place just for FRISCO dwellers, lovers, and 'want to visit'-ers. Follow me at @Eatinfrisco on Twitter for the very latest.
Also, I've created my very first in a series of lists.
Behold, 25 dishes you must try in Frisco. Worth a drive to the suburbs for even the proudest Dallas-ite. Words to the wise: bring earplugs. There will be children. Everywhere.
1. Speechless Roll at Edoko.
2. Ribs at 3 Stacks.
3. BFD (Breakfast for Dinner) at Three Squares.
4. Testa Rossa Pizza from Pizzeria Testa.
5. Pot of Goat at Mash'd.
6. Chopped BBQ at Hutchins.
7. Saganaki at Platia.
8. Bob Armstrong Dip at Mattito's.
9. Key lime pie at Barnlight Eatery.
10. Hangover hash at 5th Street patio cafe.
11. Chocolate and peanut butter caliche from Double Dip.
12. Fried chicken at Babe's.
13. Bud's queso burger at Kenny's burger joint.
14. S'mores french toast at Three Squares.
15. Cheesy corn bake at 3 Stacks.
16. Texas Jalapeno popcorn at Poparella's.
17. Captain Crunch French Toast at 5th Street patio cafe.
18. Big Tex Grilled Cheese at brand spankin' new Cheezie's Gourmet Grilled Cheese.
19. Brisket chile relleno topped with creamy serrano sauce at Salsa Tex-mex.
20. PBJ cupcake at Cupcakes Cubed.
21. WTF Fries at Three Squares.
22. Chili Cheese Dog at Kenny's Burger Joint.
23. Spicy Baja burger at Smashburger.
24. Cream of jalapeno soup at 5th Street patio cafe.
25. Tru Mac at Trufire.